Hair loss can occur because of heredity, age factor, lack of vitamins, excess dandruff or due to some certain medications. Although shedding of some hair daily is normal thing but excessive hair loss is a matter of concern.
Following are some natural remedies for hair loss-
1. Take egg yolk (uncooked) and massage the scalp with it for 15-20 minutes. Leave for around an hour. Then wash your hair properly. Do this at least once in a week to control hair loss. One of the most popular natural remedies for hair loss. You can also add organic yogurt and oil of your choice in it.
2. Apply Henna (red) minus all chemeicals, on the scalp. Wash after one hour. Repeat after every 15-20 days to get better results, best results will appear once you add freshly ground coffee in it.
3. Aloe Vera prevents hair loss and promotes healthy hair. It cleans the pores and heals the scalp. Add aloe vera gel to wheat germ oil and coconut milk. Wash your hair with this shampoo kind of solution to get benefit. One of the most important natural remedies for hair loss.
4. Apply castor oil on the scalp as well as hair roots. Don’t apply on the hair. After wrapping the hair bunch with a newspaper, tie them with a cotton cloth. Leave overnight and wash next morning. Repeat this treatment approximately every 8-10 days. Results are god but not quick. They can be seen after 6-7 treatments.
5. Olive oil is good for hair growth. It also helps in controlling dandruff.
6. Boil one cup of water with a teaspoon full of mustard seeds in it. Cover the utensil and cook for 5-6 minutes. After that, cool it and drink.
7. Mix Amla, reetha and shikakai in equal quantity and boil this mixture in water till the water remains one fifth of its actual quantity. Use this shampoo regularly to prevent hair loss.
Stress is a cause of many ailments and so does it cause hair loss. Avoid it. Smile 5 mts everyday and soon it will become a habbit.
Avoid junk food eat healthy home cooked food. Please do not do crash dieting to lose weight.
Vitamins Required to Help Hair Growth:
In order to keep your hair growing you need to take –in protein-rich foods, as already mentioned ‘Hair is protein’. Foods high in vitamin are also important, so here are some vitamins that you need to eat for better hair:
· Vitamin B: Green vegetables, beans, sunflower seeds, nuts and peas.
· Vitamin A: Carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, broccoli, cantaloupe and apricots.
· Vitamin C: Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, melons and berries.
· Vitamin K : Seafood, dairy, figs, asparagus, broccoli, lettuce, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, dark green leafy vegetables, oatmeal, soybeans, wheat, yoghurt, egg yolks and liver.
10 Hair Growing Tips:
1. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, caffeine and carbonated sodas as they will weaken the body and retard the growth of hair.
2. Take rest and allow your body to relax.
3. Make sure that you have a comb or brush of a fine quality.
4. Do not use hot water, hair dryers and hot rollers etc.
5. Weekly scalp massages provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
6. Regular trims can get rid of split ends and keep your hair healthy and fresh.
7. Also do a weekly hair treatment to protect the hair’s shaft.
8. Never brush the hair when they are wet, if you do, do it gently.
9. Avoid any unnecessary brushing.
10. Always shampoo your hair immediately after swimming, If you spend a lot of time in the sun, use a conditionerthat provides SPF protection. Avoid using salt water and chlorine.
Diet control is the best!
Eat everything but less!