- Forgiveness is the fragrance that a flower sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
- Sincere forgiveness isn’t colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change.
- When you judge another person, you do not define him or her, you define yourself.
- Don’t worry about whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them.
- At times life is difficult when you are alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
- Life shows the truth to people in its own way and in its own time.
- Everyone has a place, a refuge, where their heart is purer, their mind clearer, where they feel closer to God or love or truth or whatever it is they happen to worship.
- But first comes forgiveness and letting go of all negative feelings.